Friday, June 7, 2013

Cupid won't miss to bow

Do you ever feel when your mouth went dry and the words in your head melted away?

I felt that way. Oh God, why? Why one man and also at our first meet have such significant effect on me with just one look? Oh yeah, I felt the pull towards him that couldn’t be explained, Yes I supposed the attraction was a large factor with that, as I was urge to understand him, but there was something else. There had to be right? But what was that?

Crap! Writing this bring back memories. Duh! I didn’t know why, maybe because of my disappointment when he lifted his hand to shake mine, but he seemed to have thought better of it and pulled back. Why? A sigh unintentionally left my lips while my eyes stayed transfixed on the hand that almost touched me. I didn’t know why I craved for him to touch me. Even the slightest pat or brush of our flesh was enough.

I hated to have this kind of feeling. I really hated when a guy make your tummy flutterd oneday and the other day you wasn't anybody to him. I know that was my fault to have that kind of feeling. But I just felt that, I didn't chose or forced it. And is not easy to just erase or forget even I know that I have no chance. There was no If or maybe. There was never a chance but still I tried. In the end, I'am the one who get hurt. He is already taken, not legally yet but still he isn't available.

Sigh. Wake up girl! Accept that reality so you can learn to let go and move forward. Hear this song and stop mourning! There is bunch of fish on the sea. 



song by The Chicharones, "hi hey hello"

No comments:

Post a Comment